Rojana

My Daily Diary (kind of...)

Thursday, December 01, 2005

December 1, 2005

Today was again the same hectic kind of day. Thursday is my hectic day. In morning I went to department to collect my contract. I took the copy of contract to International Student Office and then to Graduate Office. Yesterday I had registered for Spring 2006. I registered in following courses:
1.0 Advanced Finite Element Analysis
2.0 Chemistry of Energetic Materials (Name sake)
3.0 Graduate English
4.0 Thesis Credits (Name sake)

Well I just selected these courses for name sake because I have to register for 12 credits. Well I will be looking for following courses in place of namesake stuff:

5.0 Detonation Theory
6.0 Impact Dynamics


Well I think that next sem will be tough one as lots of things to do. Course 1,5 & 6 will be kinda of pain, as I know that they will be full with Maths. Oh My God. But What I can do? I have to.


Thursday I am having two classes right from 2:00 in afternoon to 7:00 pm in evening. This is kinda of high dose. Some times things to be boring if it is in long stretch.

In evening I cooked Mixed vegetable curry and rice. I ate and rushed back to library and here am I typing this blog...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home