Rojana

My Daily Diary (kind of...)

Monday, December 05, 2005

December 5, 2005

Well time is running very fast. Just a few days to go. Then I will be flying back to India. I am really waiting for that.

Today I had a presentation at IRIS-PASSCAL, regarding my software. The software which I had developed under guidance of Steve Azevedo. Texan-Soft. Presentation wnet pretty good. Every body liked and I too. That was kinda of cool. After that presentation I rushed back to home, got Blood Pressure Monitor back in mail and got Blood Sugar Monitor from SMITH.

Went to WALMART purchased jacket and grocery stuff. Today for the first time I cooked Cauliflower curry. It turned out to be good. Yup!

What is plan for tomorrow? Well to meet Brandon in morning, Class in afternoon, finishing up the homework and stuff and working on EMGT502 Project with complete dedication........

So have a good day. See ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home