Rojana

My Daily Diary (kind of...)

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Cool Websites links

Courtsey: www.nevblog.com

- www.engadget.com - Gadgets and junk
- www.gizmag.com - Probably my favorite technology site.
- www.gizmodo.com - Gadgets and junk
- www.hackaday.com - I come across a lot of underground technology through this site.
- www.luxist.com - Luxury things, new trends.
- www.techcrunch.com - Technology related news, mostly about how "Web 2.0" no-revenue websites keep getting funding. However they always manage to report the LATEST tech news.

www.business-opportunities.biz - Business blog aggregation site. Stumble across some nice articles time to time.

www.entrepreneurs-journey.com - Yaro from Down Under talks about his business experiences....although lately he has changed his format to "Blogging about Blogging" which I'm not a fan of. He has managed to financial support himself with his own ventures, so I admire that.

www.okdork.com - Noah Kagan documents his own biz journey. I've actually met up with Noah when he came to Austin a while ago where we met at a coffee shop near the UT Campus. The second after we shook hands and said hello, he proceeded to find a magazine to read in the bathroom....then disappeared for a very, very long time while I waited. His website is different, kind of immature and I've got a feeling Noah will jump into all sorts of wacky internet ventures and at some point hit it big.

www.howtobepoor.com - Max documents some of his side projects in a personal finance style blog. One of the few blogs I still read time to time because 1.) It's different and 2.) He can actually think of a money-making idea and implement it himself because he's also a great programmer. I wish I could program.

www.blogmaverick.com - I think it's INCREDIBLY REFRESHING to read a blogger who has actually "Been there, done that." Generally advice and opinions on the internet are dispensed by people who have never had any direct experience with what they're talking about.....like those people who become millionaires only by writing a book ABOUT becoming a millionaire. Their advice will rarely help anyone. Mark Cuban however is a a busy-billionaire and still bangs out a great blog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home